As expected, we’ve been witnessing a whole lot of awesomeness this season courtesy of electrifying players and teams like Ja Morant and the new-look Bulls. Now, here’s a quick little recap of the league’s hits (and misses) from the past few days.
– The Bulls are off to a great start
– Kevin Durant took Torrey Craig’s ankles and threw the ball in the stands.
– Franz Wagner threw it down so hard he reminded us of Thor dropping the Stormbreaker in the battle of Wakanda.
– Scottie Barnes, Chris Duarte and Evan Mobley have been really impressive
– Ja Morant is out to prove himself
– James Harden and Trae Young are not happy about the league’s rule change
What stood out for you in week 2?